Thursday, August 1, 2013

Every day life

Hello :)

It is hard to write here new things because of work. I work almost every day ( 1 day off in the week) so it is hard to see something new.

I can explain you what exactly is my job: I am GRO- guest relations officer. The main task is to take care of foreign customers, who are visiting our hotel. These people are here mostly because of business. These days i met some people from England,Austria,Australia,United States, Germany. The second task is to help my department to improve their english, so everyday i spend some time with them on talking in english. The third is to SMILE :D ( you can not imagine how chinese people are happy when i say ni hao(hello) when they come to our hotel.

I wonder why there are no polish people :P


Finally i have found chinese teacher. Tomorrow i will have the first lesson- cross fingers for me !!

And also tomorrow i am inviting some people from my department for a small party ( i will check how much they can drink :D :D)

As always i am uploading some photos for you!!!


TAKE CARE :)

CHINESE OLD LADIES ARE DANCING EVERY DAY IN THE STREET :d

THIS GIRL TOOK ME FOR HER PHOTO SESSION

EATING...

EATING...

NICE BUILDING:)

No comments:

Post a Comment