Friday, August 2, 2013

Cultural party

Hello :)

Today i had another crazy and busy day :)
After work (7.30-16.00) i had an appointment with my chinese teacher, we were talking about details. We will see if it is ok, tomorrow the first lesson.

After this meeting i met with people from my department- we went to the Auchan shop in order to buy things for the small party. I decided to pay for everything, it costed 230 rmb - VERY CHEAP and we had a lot of food and drinks.

Chinese people are really "cultural". We started at 7 pm and we finished at 9 pm.
And they do not like strong alcohol - i have bought one bottle of sth like vodka but stronger ( we were 7 people, and we did not finish it. For me it is crazy :D


As always, im puting some photos :)


chinese people in my bedroom

famous alcohol (56% of alcohol)

food:)

my guests


view from my work

everybody is using motorbikes

Every evening grannies are dancing in the street ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment