Monday, July 22, 2013

Second day in China

Ok, second day is almost finished and again i have learned a lot from chinese people. This day, after breakfast i had to go to the local police office in order to register myself here in DanYang. Fortunately Kevin (chinese guy) helped me with this. New experience, police officer was very likeable and when he heard chinese word from me, he smiled. Generally because DanYang is a very small city ( 800 000 people ) there are no many people from abroad. I have an impression that everyone is looking at me in a curious way, kids were waving their hand to me. Nice feeling :D. I met some co-workers from my department but unfortunately they did not speek english. For sure i can say that their hospitality is at the highest level but either they are shy or they have problem with foreign languages. In the evening i had another lesson HOW TO EAT in China :D i really feel like a kid who has to learn even basic things and  i need to learn much more about it. My boss tried to do her best to make me feel like a very important guest. Untill now i don`t feel like a person who is going to work here, more like VIP. Tomorrow will be my first day of working so i will have many news :)

BTW. You can set up a bank account in China in 10 minutes :D and finally somebody spoke good english :D

To show  you a little how hospitable chinese are i am puting photos of my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment