Sunday, July 21, 2013

First day - tiredness but big satisfaction

After a very long flight and tiring day, which was full of new things i can lay on the bed and think what have happend already. First shock was the wheather, 37 degrees and very high level of humidity. I hardly could breath. Especially after being in Poland where the climate is completely different. My new chinese friend picked me up from the airport and we decided to eat in the city center. Can you imagine 18 lines of metro :D? In every station there were so many chinese that it was very easy to loose my guide. City center of Shanghai is very beautifull but also much different than these in Europe. It looks more like New York with many very high buildings. Everything is  cheap in comparison to Europe. For example you can buy original Nike shoes for 200 rmb ( more or less 100 zł).  Food is very delicious. My friend took me to a chinese restaurant in which i could see precisely how do they eat. First though after eating - I need to train with chopsticks. It was a funny look  to see how inexpertly i use them. The second thing is that chinese order many things and put in the middle of table to share with others. Strange for me was spitting ON THE TABLE things that you did not eat. The good thing is that with chopsticks i really could enjoy the meal .

After this tiring day, finally i arrived to my hotel in which i will work. Autstandingly beautiful.
Ok, tomorrow another day so i need a lot of energy to live it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment