Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chinese culture

It was another crazy day during which i have met more things about chinese people. It was the first day of my work, it is nice, really easy job and it showed me how perfect everything must be. Politness it at the highest level.

Finally after work i had an opportunity to talk more and get to know more chinese people. Some of my co-workers took me to the supermarket to help me in shopping. You can`t even imagine how they tried to help me with everything - what to buy exactly. Sometimes i have the impression that they are too polite, it is a new feeling for me. After buying things we went to eat chinese dinner. Soooo many dishes, we really did celebrate our meal. Of course we shared price which is very nice. After this....
They took me to KTV- karaoke. It is very famous in their country, everybody has to sing something. Even though my voice is not very good i gave them this pleasure and sang something in english. After this, all of them sang a song in chinese for me.

Despite the fact that they don`t speak very well in english, they are very very friendly.

Of course, some photos :) Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment