Monday, April 28, 2014

If i could go back from where it started...

It is almost the end of my adventure. Almost because i will travel through China with Evi  two weeks more, but something ends. It is hard to say it clearly, i think that if you haven`t stayed in a different country for a long time you will never understand it.

I am leaving place which will be kept in my heart. It is not the best place to live in and for sure i want to leave but... when you stay somewhere for a long time, you start getting used to your life in this place and every time you need to move, it is bigger or smaller problem. I know where all necessary shops are, where is the best bar, where i can buy food. Every day i meet the same people who are saying hello or just smiling, friends.

It is another chapter in my life, i am grateful that i could be here and taste another life, it is a great experience and what is the most important - memories. Nobody will take it from me, they will last forever.

I try not to regret anything. Because every little detail of my life is what made me into who i am in the end.

I believe that every moment, every situation, every decision makes sense in the end. It is very important to find our path in life, i haven`t found it yet but i am happy for every moment, experience which occur in my life.

I dear to dream and i realize it. Sometimes it is hard but please, do not other people tell you that something is impossible or your dreams are stupid.  Follow your own dreams so in the end you could say "my life was not always easy, it was full of hard moments, moments in which i failed, i gave up but i decided not to quit, to go further" TRY AGAIN and look for new opportunities, risk, because in the end it will makes you feel satisfied and fulfilled. "

Another lesson of life is ending... 

Generally i  am very happy that i am leaving, it is just not my world. I do not know what will happen next but i am sure about one thing.

If i could go back from where it started... I would do it again.
memories

No comments:

Post a Comment