Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hospital

Finally i can write it because i feel much better now. Few days ago i returned from beautiful Macau. The weather, people and the environment were just great... but... i returned to Mainland. When i landed in Shanghai it was 5 degrees less and cloudy. Good welcome I thought. Danyang was even better. When i came back to this city it was...raining.

Does not matter... The next day i had to work in the afternoon. I started at 15:00 and i finished at 24:00. Everything would be nice, if i did not feel cold, a real cold. After work i started feeling  huge chills on my body which meant to me that it is not ok. I took some medicines, prayed to the God not to be ill so far from home, friends and polish pharmacy and finally i fell asleep.

Next day...
I woke at 10 am. First thing in my mind? I am totally ill. Confused, could have not find my thoughts and the most important is... i did not want to wake up-normally i like to get up. Ok, the last one is just a joke.  So after the first meeting with my illness, i went to the restaurant to meet my chinese friends. Everything would be nice but i looked like a zombie. They did not recongnize me! I had to bite them :D. Ok just kidding. So after the meeting i went back  home to relax for a while and realised that i am too ill to go to work. I am a honorable man so i went to the hotel to say it to the boss. I did not even need to say it-when she saw me, she had uncertain expression on her face - is he dead or no? Of course i was alive and i still am. So i went  home, my chinese friend gave me some medicines. I slept almost all  afternoon and night. Again i was hoping that the next day it will be ok. Nope. Not even close. I was still ill and still i had a high fewer. So i called my friend to take me to the hospital.

Hospital...
It was marvelous! I was prepared for waiting few hours in big lines but no, it was alomost emty. The hospital was very small (every district have their own) and it gives the chance to see the doctor faster. The medical examination was not for free. I had to pay 4 RMB!! 2 zł !!! and 80 RMB for medicines. Ok i do not know what kind of medicines she gave me but it was cheap :D. Preventively they prepared glucose injection to put it  into mine vein.

After all i went home. It was nice to see the well preserved hospital which is ready  for ill people. It means that people do not use hospitals so much and still live a long life.

What happened next? Next day i discover what do i have. I discover because nobody could have explained it to me in english or they did not know. It was acute tonsillitis.
I took all the medicines that i was told to and waited. The next morning everything was great! No pain, no weakness.



I was afraid of hospital and medicines in China but finally it turned out that they know better how to fight illnesses then people in Europe!



No comments:

Post a Comment