Saturday, March 29, 2014

It has been a while since i wrote the last post. My life in China is simple and every day is almost the same. Work-Home-Gym-Home. Sometimes I find time to go out with foreign guests to the bar and have fun a little. At work It is still the same, the plus is that now I do not have problem to talk Chinese when some problems occurs. I can help foreign guests and with some of guests I become a friend.
But… The longer I am here the more I understand that I do not fit here. It is totally different culture, way of thinking and behavior. What is impolite for us is ok here, which sometimes makes me feel irritable. For example I can not stand when boys or even girl are belching in the office or in the front desk! I can not stand their way of eating. Spiting food on the table or under, mulching and what is the worst- spending all the time with the mobile phone on their knees sending others some messages. For me it is disrespectful but it is normal here. I really started appreciating eating with talking with someone not on the phone but face to face. I do miss it.
Rubbish… Chinese people do not care about what is not their. So… all the streets, river, other places are full of rubbish and nobody cares. One week ago when I was taking a walk, I saw an old lady who threw rubbish into river. She did it with smile on her face, rubbish been was 5 METERS FROM HER!! Another thing is that children can pee and shit everywhere. Yesterday I saw mother who was helping her child to use street as a toilet even though the public toilet was 5 meters from her!! I can not understand it.
Children, besides peeing everywhere, they do whatever they want. In the hotel while dinner I see many children without parent`s care. They are running and they are very noisy. Of course they will not listen to you if you try to stop them. If you go to their parents and ask them to take care of their children, they will not listen, they will tell you that they came to eat and children can run wherever they want.
I started seeing so many bad things in their behavior which means that it is the right time to go home. Next month Evi is visiting me, I am quitting the job and we will have a big trip.
Evi is coming on 2th of may and we will travel until 17th of may. So… 18th of may see you in Poland J
I will write details about my big trip and i will try to show you more beautiful part of China!!!
Kisses!


                                                              Temple near Danyang
 Temple near Danyang



 Very often chinese children are taking photos of foreign people because it is the first time they see them.

Having fun in KTV with canadian friends


Front desk and 5 receptionists :D

Me and my good friend from the hotel

D&D glasses 

D&D glasses


Chinese hairdresser

chinese birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment