Tuesday, December 10, 2013

my typical day in China

I will share with you how my typical days looks when i work afternoon shift (15.30-24.00)
1. I wake up at 9, sometimes at 8.30 (because in China, EVERYDAY a specific army car is driving through the main street and their fire from the gun to the air)- i already got used to.
2. I read some news about Poland and the world (terrible, terrible, terrible)
3. I go to the gym (you can imagine, gym is opened from 10 am!! and when i  go there at this hour, i am completely ALONE!! whole gym only for me :D)
4. I go all the time to the same restaurant to order the food after the gym and take it home. They already know me so it is a little bit easier than in other restaurants but still sometimes i need to say: ji rou(chicken), qie yixia (cut it please), dai zou(takeaway). I am there very often, but still there are some people who are STARING at me, taking photos or just gossiping about me( i hear all the time word Wai guo ren- foreigner, litteraly it means person from outside)
5. I go to home (still people are looking at me)
6. I go to work and it is bit better, still people look at me but i already got used to.

For me as a European this is very very strange. Nobody is looking at you so much, here it is quite normal.

I am so excited that i am going home for Christmas,  hope to see many of you soon!

night show in the bar



what a fog?


No comments:

Post a Comment