Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas is coming

I already feel it that christmas is coming. It is so strange, i live in a country where Christmas is just a time celebrated by foreigners. Even though you can see christmas tree(today i  was decorating it), santa claus and other things connected with the western culture, you can realise that they do not understand it at all.

I remember from my childhood and now these memories are coming back to me, how important it was for my and my family. It is not only about christmas tree, gifts but the most important is to see your family. Now when  i am so far away from home, i can not wait for this christmas, to show to my family my love, how much did i miss them. I do not know if everyone from you was thinking about it, how important is to spend this time with the closest family but i can surely say that i can not wait for this time!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment